- Blocks flames for hours
- To be attached on to the burning bulding
- Blocks 80% of the radiant heat
- Can be used as both a fire sail and fire blanket (horizontal and vertical)
- Eyelets every meter around the edge for quick mounting
- Delivered in a smartbag and requires no maintenance
- If kept in the smartbag the fire blanket has a lifetime warranty
- Can be used multiple times
Size: 4 x 6 m | Weight: 20 kg
All types of buildings especially listed buildings areas. The ultimate pop up solution to prevent fire from speading between buldings. The wall that has this fire blanket mounted on, is normally the last wall to fall down.
Handled by: 2
Can be attached as followed:
- Hang the fire sail in carbines from metal gutters.
- Nail or staple the fire sail to any wooden wall.
- Hang the fire sail with fire ropes.
- Hang the fire sail with carbine sand steel wires to create aself-hanging firewall.
The size is perfect for one and two floor buildings.
One floor building: Use the short length up. Two floor building: Use the long length up.